- They ask for every damn thing – no matter how expensive it is. They even don’t care about who have the actual possession of it… They just want it, and so they demand. We - the grown-up waste most of our lives, thinking whether to ask for it or not!
- They always want to win, without hurting someone else. They don’t create troubles for others in order to pursuit good for themselves… still they want to win. Are we still that eager, yet not greedy!
- They are happy, with no particular reason. Searching for reasons to be happy is an adult nonsense.
- They get bored quickly. They hate doing the same thing over and over again. This disenchantment gives them the hunger to find new things to do, or at least new ways of doing the same old thing.
- They forget grievances, and move on with building stronger relationship. They fight, they yell – yet they settle issues, 100 times faster then the adults. What a shame for us.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading it. Now, may I request you to do something about it!